The UAE is a business hub that serves as a base for commercial free zones. Many startups are located in such attractive places as Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and other emirates.
The UAE is a business hub that serves as a base for commercial free zones. Many startups are located in such attractive places as Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and other emirates. All these territories are separated according to geo locations like the sea, mainland, and airport zones.
Sharjah Media Zone
Sharjah free zone company formation is a possibility to reach a global market because this emirate occupies an ideal spot — it is surrounded by Africa, Europe, and Asia. The Media Zone in Sharjah is placed on the third level after Hamriyah and Sharjah Airport zones. The commencement of this new economic zone started only two years ago.
Today, this is the territory with a dynamic environment that is welcoming for media and advertisement companies, firms that conduct marketing activities or provide different entertainments and other types of creative activities. The new zone stimulates investment protection in the region and makes creative entrepreneurship affordable. Your business benefits after registration in Sharjah Media City:
- No need to buy tickets: you can go through official registration online;
- It is possible to choose any bank and open any type of account;
- No currency limitations: international companies’ operations have no restrictions;
- One license can cover a broad range of activities;
- It is possible to rent different types of space to arrange an office;
- Private ownership can be 100% non-national;
Permits for Offshore Companies
Here, in Sharjah, you can also start up an offshore company fast and easy. On the territory of the emirate, there are three kinds of permits:
- The first type is for providing different services — service license;
- The second type is assigned for storage services and export-import operations — trade license;
- The third type concerns the operations of manufacturing, processing and product modification — production license.
Offshore companies in UAE have some restrictions: for example, you are allowed to run business only outside of the emirates, but you can buy shares of any companies you like. Besides, registering a legal entity does not qualify for a residence visa. To receive an extensive consultancy, you are welcome to contact a team of experienced legal professionals.